10 June 2018

Is my voice something to be used for good?

If I believe that God has given me a great mind, should I be using it more than I have been for good, rather then laziness?

This blog, so far, has been a way for me to try to make sense of things that have happened to me, a way to cope.  I think unless you're a person praying for me, you aren't going to care all that much about what I've said so far.

The Constitution, through the 1st amendment, says that God has given us the right to speak whatever we want without government retaliation (within reason).  With all of our rights comes a solemn and spiritual obligation to be responsible with the gifts that we've been given. We're given the right to speak, but there's no obligation that anyone has to listen.

I'm sick of having conversations with strangers online where they use their voice to criticize everything that they disagree with, without any logical backing.

I'm sick of people completely disregarding actual facts because they 'feel' that things should be different.  In the words of Ben Shapiro, "Facts don't care about your feelings".  We don't need to find "our truth", we don't need to "chase our dreams" blindly and stupidly, we need to find THE truth, and adapt our lives to what the truth actually is.  Our perception affects our feelings, but it doesn't change the facts.

I'm starting this back up, in hopes of influencing people positively and truthfully.  If you love someone, you're honest with them; that's how it's supposed to work.

Until next time,
Kaveman out.

No comments:

Post a Comment